Wednesday 12 September 2018

What are your parents like?

Today I am going to check up if you have covered your textbook!!

I asked you to read the text " What are your parents like?" on page 6-7

Start off today by doing the TEST in your workbook on page 8



Always  (5)
Often (4)
Sometimes (2)
Never (0)
1




2




3




4




5




6




7





Fill in the table and work out your score
Discuss with your neighbour. Which questions did you have the same and which were different?









Dialogues/Role-play

Now with your neighbour do 2 dialogues.
One of you as a parent and the other is a teenager. Start off by saying one of the statements 1-14:

Wordlist
Now make sure your wordlist is ready and sent/shared with me! 

Agony aunt
An agony aunt is a person who writes a column in a newspaper or magazine in which they reply to readers who have written to them for advice on their personal problems.

Write a letter to an agony aunt about one of the problems in 1-14.

For example, number 10

Dear AA

My name is.....................  I am ................. years' old.

It doesn't matter what I do or say, my parents always want me to do something else.

They always say "we only want what is best for you!"

It is the same if I choose a friend, listen to music or put on my favourite clothes. They always come with their ideas.

What am I going to do?

Yours desperately

Ivor Prob

Choose one of the other topics 1-9 or 11-14

Write now please!

Time over?

Learn one of the jokes on page 7 by heart with a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment